It has been a month full of inspiration for the global Chinmaya family and there’s more coming up!1) 15 years ago, Chinmaya Maruti Mandir was consecrated at Chinmaya Vibhooti (Kolwan), the Vision Centre of Chinmaya Mission. To mark the special milestone, Pujya Swami Swaroopananda will speak on Shri Hanuman in a series of online talks in English, titled “Take The Giant Leap”.
Take The Giant Leap (Talks on Shri Hanuman):
Dates: Sunday, December 27 – Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Timings: 7:45 am – 8:30 am CST
Connect to Chinmaya Channel. .
2) Welcome 2021 by participating in a glorious online Vishnu Sahasranama puja on New Year’s Eve, in the presence of Pujya Guruji Swami Tejomayananda and Pujya Swami Swaroopananda. The puja will stream LIVE from Sandeepany Sadhanalaya, Mumbai, and will be followed by sankirtan.
Vishnu Sahasranama Puja:
Date: Thursday, December 31, 2020
Timings: 8:00 am – 10:00 am CST (Puja) & 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CST (Sankirtan)
Connect to Chinmaya Channel.
Instructions for those who wish to perform the Puja at home:
- Have an altar ready with a photo or idol of Vishnu Bhagavan.
- Keep some flowers, rice grains with turmeric (Akshata) and water.
- Take the Sankalpa during the online Puja, with a flower, some Akshata and a little water in the right hand.
- Offer a flower or petal or some Akshata with each name that is chanted, as you repeat it.
- After the Archana, you may choose to offer Naivedya and Arati to Bhagavan.