Spoken Sanskrit classes for adults
Level 1 class will be from 10:30 am to 11:30 am every Saturday via zoom
Zoom Link for registration: Please click here to register for Level 1 class.
- For Beginners, 18 years and above
- Prerequisites: Fluent in speaking at least one Indian language
- Desirable: Able to read Devanagari script
- Covers basic conversational Sanskrit
- Simple sentences using gender, number, tense and declensions
- Building vocabulary of commonly used nouns and verbs
- Simple short stories and proverbs
- Role playing and short skits
Instructors: Anil Boggaram, Venkat Palli
Level 2 class will be from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm every Saturday via zoom
Zoom Link for registration: Please click here to register for Level 2 class.
- For adults who completed Level 1 course
- Covers advanced spoken Sanskrit and introduction to Sanskrit grammar
- Compound sentences using adjectives and adverbs
- Sandhis and usage of pronouns in various tenses and moods
- Advanced stories and introduction to prose order of shlokas and proverbs
- Storytelling and short essay writing
Instructor: Venkat Palli
Please contact Venkat Palli at 848-218-0432 or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions.