Bala Vihar / Sishu Vihar Program (2022-23) – Registration
CMC Badri Newsletter – Mar 2023
We are back to in-person only classes with one session on Sundays (10 am to Noon).
- Jan 14 – Apr 8, 2023: Breathing / Meditation Yoga at CMC Badri Shrine – Saturdays (9:30-10:30 am)
- Mar 30, 2023 (7:00 pm-8:30 pm): Sri Rama Navami Celebrations
- Apr 8, 2023 (6:00 pm-7:30 pm) Monthly Bhajan : Host Sri Muthuswamy Bharadwaj and Smt Gayatri Muthuswamy
- Apr 22-29, 2023: Sampoorna Ramayana Sapthaha by Swami Shantananda ji
Lectures & Study Groups
Satsanga with Swamiji and Adult Study Groups
Please click here to see Swamiji’s Lectures & Adult Study Group schedule.
Watch recorded Lectures & Events on CMC YouTube Channel
Badri - Summer Camp
Future events would be announced here…
Mananam Book Club
The Mananam Series of books is dedicated to promoting the ageless wisdom of Vedānta, with an emphasis on the unity of all religions.
Apr 8, 2023
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Prasadam and Dinner to follow
Host Family: Sri Muthuswamy Bharadwaj and Smt Gayatri Muthuswamy
Venue: 4026 Thatcher Drive, Aurora, IL 60504
Contacts: +1 630 788 7519 or +1 630 779 1035
We are happy to announce that Chinmaya mission Badri is re-starting food drop off .
Please click here to make a donation.
Gita Chanting Competition : Dec 10, 2022 (RESULTS)
Chapters 1-18 by Swami Brahmanandaji
CMW Gita Chanting Website
Welcome back to Gita Chanting coaching sessions for the year 2022-2023.
Classes will be conducted through Zoom.
Bala Vihar® & Shishu Vihar
- In Bala Vihar®, the rich cultural heritage of India, including moral values, are taught to children and youth at different levels, using the medium of stories, drama, arts, crafts and discussion. Children are also taught popular Bhajans and Slokas. Chinmaya Mission centers have become models for teaching India’s rich spiritual heritage and the fundamentals of Vedanta to the next generation. Chinmaya Bala Vihar classes are organized into different grade levels from pre-KG to Grade 12 to match the child’s learning ability with the teaching material and techniques.
Other Activities for Children
Math Enrichment Classes
Indian Language Classes
ACT/SAT Coaching Classes
Activities for Adults
Adult Study Groups