Bhagavad Geeta Chapter 9 - The Royal Secret
Verse 30, 31, 32
Verse 33, 34
30. Even if the most sinful worships me, with devotion to none else, he too, should indeed be regarded as righteous, for he has rightly resolved.
31. Soon he becomes righteous and attains eternal peace, O Kaunteya, know for certain that my devotee is never destroyed.
32. For, taking refuge in me, they also, O partha, women, vaisyas as well as sudras attain the supreme goal.
33. How much more easily then, the holy brahmanas and devoted royal saints attain the goal. Having obtained this impermanent and joyless world, you do worship me devotedly.
34. Fix your mind on me; be devoted to me; sacrifice to me; bow down to me; having devoted your whole self to me, taking me as the supreme goal, you shall come to me.