Annual Vedic Heritage Camp 2021
The Annual Vedic Heritage Camp this year is co-organized by the three Chinmaya Mission Chicago centers (Badri, Gangotri and Yamunotri) along with Dallas/Ft Worth, Austin, and NW Indiana centers.
The selection of theme, activities, and schedule will ensure that the children are actively engaged and enriched with the value-based learning. The classes will be taught by spiritual teachers, who also have several years of experience working with children during similar camps and regular weekly engagements during the year.
This year, the camp is also offering an additional hour of games and activities that will further benefit the kid and prepare them. These additional activities include STEAM workshops (Science, Tech, Engg, Art & Math) by handpicked volunteers and learning of Vedic Chanting.
Camp schedule & Activities
10 am to noon CST: Yoga, Bhajans and Lessons/values from Bhagavatam
Noon to 1 pm: Lunch Break
1 pm to 2 pm: (Optional class) – Vedic chanting, games, STEAM workshops (taught by sevaks/sevikas/youth volunteers)
- Swami Sharanananda – CM Chicago
- Brahmachari Hari Chaitanya – CM Dallas
- Brahmacharini Akalka – CM Trinidad & Tobago
- Brahmacharini Shuchita Chaitanya – CM Austin
- Brahmacharini Stuti Chaitanya – CM Columbus
- Brahmacharini Krithika Chaitanya – CM Trinidad & Tobago
- Smt. Nirmita Dholakia – CM Chicago/Northwest Indiana
- Smt. Geeta Raghu – CM Atlanta
- Shri Dhiren Khatri – CM Chicago