Williowbrook, IL (Badri) program is scheduled to start from January 2019 to May 2019.
Our coaching classes for ACT/SAT are scheduled to begin this year on Sunday, September 9th, 2018 at the at the Grayslake Center. This is the 25th year we are conducting this program; we have a good response to these classes and the results of our previous batches have been very encouraging. This program is primarily for students in ninth grade or higher. A few eighth grade students may be admitted, based on evaluation by the staff. Please send in the enrollment form as early as possible or register online using the links above.
Students enrolled in this program will be required to complete the homework assignment regularly from week to week (3 hours per week besides 3 hours of class time every Saturday).
- Enhanced Program that covers all topics critical for scoring high on either ACT or SAT with added emphasis on ACT including the Science section of ACT
- The SAT coaching will be offered per the new requirements for the SAT tests and changes in SAT format will also be addressed
- Individual attention and guidance with tutoring support
- Scheduled personalized interactions with teachers by parents and students
- Practice tests and quizzes offered to enhance test-taking skills followed by discussion of results
- Highly trained staff with years of experience in bringing the best out of the students
- Enrollment is limited
- Competitive Classes groups based on performances and test scores
- Strongly recommended for those who have not attended these classes in previous years
- Program comparable to Kaplan or Princeton Review, but at a much lower cost
- Intensive training for students trying to qualify for National Merit Semifinals
|September 9th, 2018 to December 9th, 2018
Sundays 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
|Fee||$500 per student (Books and Supplies included)|
|Pre Test:September 9th, 2018
Post Test: December 2rd, 2018
|Thanksgiving Break||No classes Thanksgiving Weekend – November 25th|
For any questions about this program, please contact